You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Client Engagement Director
— Amazing experience design agency that works with big brands and is known for the fantastic culture!
- Help develop client relationships, understand needs and transform organisations.
- Work within the London Financial Services pod and be the key contact for a large insurer.
- Immerse yourself in the world of UX and Financial Services with collaborative working and strategic leadership.
- Travel to clients based in the UK, Europe and beyond.
We’re working with a long-standing ADLIB client that specialises in UX experience design consultancy. We’re seeking an experienced Client Engagement Director to work within the London Financial Services pod alongside the Pod Lead, Principal Consultant and Senior Project Manager to bring together your understanding of client needs with the knowledge of skills and services in the UX experience design space. We need you to have at least 3 years’ experience within a similar role, with clear evidence of your success.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working in the London pod and lead the relationship with a large established key account (a large insurer) alongside supporting new business activities and sharing best practice and professional growth with your client services colleagues. You’ll be working collaboratively with Project Managers, UX Consultants, Designers and Front End Developers to shape projects and manage time scales.
You’ll be leading on setting the growth strategy for established key accounts and new accounts, while working closely with Strategists & Consultants to build a pipeline of work from existing relationships and new target clients while creating proposals and converting them in to sales. In addition, you’ll be developing and negotiating high value commercial arrangements with clients, so you’ll need to be confident and experienced in doing this. There will also be some travel with this role as your clients will be based in the UK, Europe and beyond.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You’ll be an evangelist for user-centred design and have experience working on user centre design projects
- Experience of managing a portfolio of clients with a diverse range of client sizes/types/relationships
- You’ll be able to demonstrate an awareness of the UX field
- You’ll have fantastic sales, communication and negotiation skills
- You’ll have gravitas and amazing presentation, written, verbal and persuasion skills with the ability to hold a room and tell compelling stories
- You’ll have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, with evidence of your success
- You’ll have a solid track record of building a sales pipeline, converting opportunities and growing accounts
- Ideally, you’ll have experience working within the financial services or other regulated sectors
- Experience in managing and meeting financial targets
- Experience of working with senior level clients to identify opportunities
- Degree educated
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll get to work for an organisation that really looks after its staff, has a fantastic culture and working environment and has some really great employees. The culture is made up of an incredible, diverse range of people that have access to continuous training, which will support both your individual needs and business ambitions. You’ll also get a great package with 25 days holiday, benefits including a smartphone, a cashback healthcare scheme a pension plan contribution scheme a MacBook and other kit as needed.
If you’re immersed in all things UX, design experience and financial services and have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar client engagement role, then I’m keen to chat! Please apply with a short summary of why you are a good fit for this role and send your most up to date CV. If you have any questions, I’m free to chat on 0117 926 9530.