— Global Analytics Consultancy
- Develop on-prem, cloud and big data solutions.
- Enable business-intelligence activities for clients.
- Be upskilled in Cloud, Big Data tools & object-orientated programming.
This global analytics consultancy pride themselves on improving client business intelligence and data science activities. They are looking for data engineers who are eager to learn and develop their skills so that they can continue supporting diverse data challenges.
What you’ll be doing
You will work on-site with clients to provide them a variety of data solutions. This will require working with on-prem and serverless technologies to effectively host, integrate and migrate valuable client data.
Based on your skill-set, you will work on projects that will allow you to excel. From here, they will upskill you in cloud services, Big Data tools and modern programming languages so that you can grow, work on more diverse projects and take your career forward.
What you’ll need to apply
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in data engineering/development
- Solid SQL skills
- Experience with ETL development
- An attitude to progress and develop your skills essential
- Ability to communicate problems and solutions to stakeholders
- Experience with Python/Java/Scala desired
- Experience with cloud nice to have
- Experience with Big Data tools nice to have
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A base salary of up to £80,000 DOE plus benefits including 35 days holiday, work from home, training and investment in your skills and much more.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date-cv today. Please don’t hesitate to email/call to discuss the finer details.