— Data Science Consultancy
- Develop Cloud, Big Data and on-prem solutions.
- Enable data science activities for clients.
- Cutting-edge data engineering projects.
This global consultancy pride themselves on improving client data science and engineering activities. They are seeking data engineers that are capable of developing a wide range of solutions for their customers.
What you’ll be doing
You will work on-site with clients to provide them a variety of data solutions. This will require working with serverless and on-prem technologies to effectively host, integrate and migrate valuable client data.
This role requires a variety of engineering activities including; prototype development, ETL, architecture, process automation and more.
What you’ll need to apply
- Experience with Java/Scala/Python etc.
- Experience with Cloud services
- Experience with Big Data Tools e.g Spark, Hadoop
- Ability to communicate problems and solutions to stakeholders
- Degree in Computer Science, Physics or similar
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A base salary of up to £90,000 plus bonus & benefits including work from home, training and investment in your skills and much more.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date-cv today. Please don’t hesitate to email/call to discuss the finer details.