You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Design Agency
- Help develop marketing campaigns for national clients.
- Create visualisations to inform decision-making.
- Varied analysis across web, media and traditional channels.
This client requires a Data Analyst to join their team and work on client site for multi-channel marketing campaigns. This team focuses on building the profile of the client through analysis, evaluation and recommendation of content.
What you’ll be doing
As Data Analyst in a team of 5, you will have 3 core areas of responsibility; analysis, visualisation and campaign planning. This will require the research and analysis of various media channels to provide insight for your team and client.
From here, you will guide decision-making by visualising and conveying your findings for future campaigns that will ultimately maximise ROI.
What you’ll need to apply
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an analytical role
- Google Analytics experience essential
- Campaign planning and analysis experience
- Power BI, Google Studio or similar modern BI tool preferred
- Ability to identify opportunities from diverse datasets
- Stakeholder/client engagement experience
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Salary of up to £40k plus benefits including flexible working and the chance to work with big name brands such as BMW and Barclays.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today. Don’t hesitate to email/call to discuss the details.