You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Data Science Consultancy
- Work with multiple cloud platforms and Big Data tools.
- Develop solutions across industries.
- Varied projects alongside data scientists and data engineers.
This consultancy specialise in data science solutions that help organisations gain actionable insights from their data. They require multiple data engineers to build scalable environments for their growing client base.
What you’ll be doing
You will work on-site with clients to provide them with a variety of data solutions. This will require working with on-prem and serverless technologies to effectively host, integrate and migrate valuable client data
As this is a client-facing role, you will be expected to travel to client sites and engage with stakeholders on projects prior to, and, during implementation.
What you’ll need to apply
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a data engineer/developer
- Python/Java/Scala experience essential
- Solid SQL skills and ETL experience essential
- Experience with Cloud preferred
- Docker & Kubernetes preferred
- Experience with Hadoop/Spark/Kinesis/similar advantageous
- Ability to communicate problems and solutions to stakeholders
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A base salary of up to £70,000 DOE plus benefits including shares, technical training and more.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today. Please don’t hesitate to email/call to discuss the finer details.