Machine Learning Engineer
— Tech Start-up focusing on NLP
- Interesting NLP use cases for global clients.
- A fast-growing company working with state-of-the-art innovative technology.
- Great time to join this rapidly growing team.
I am currently working with a very exciting start-up in London who are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join their growing team and help support the development of their NLP products and drive their ML capabilities further.
What you’ll be doing
Working alongside the existing team you’ll be tasked with the development and optimization of their NLP algorithms and models that are used to solve real world problems for clients in a range of industries. It’ll be up to you to research new areas where you can improve the models further and design and implement new ones up to production.
What you’ll need to apply
- At least 2 years’ experience working on Machine Learning algorithms and large data sets through either purely commercial or a mixture of commercial and academic work.
- Demonstratable experience of using machine learning to solve NLP problems.
- A degree in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, STEM or Engineering etc.)
- Technical skills with Python ideally using frameworks and libraries like Tensorflow, Theano and Torch.
- Communication skills are key in this one as you’ll be working with clients across the globe as well as the ability to work well both in a team and alone.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on this one is up to £70K (depending on experience) alongside a range of benefits including, team lunches, the ability to choose your own setup, generous pension contributions, remote working opportunities, stock options and more.
Please get in touch with Adam with an up-to-date CV today. Don’t hesitate to email/call to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Leading financial services companyLocation:BathSalary:£40000 - £45000
— Exciting research focused environmentLocation:BristolSalary:£40000 - £45000
— Widely respected UK Insurance firmLocation:London/Bournemouth/BirminghamSalary:£50000 - £60000