— Global sustainable tech business
- Evolve a successful brand and design for integrated channels.
- Join a values-driven team in a role with huge potential.
- Benefit from excellent L&D opportunities and a desirable company culture.
We’re looking for an ambitious, integrated Graphic Artist who is fluent in Italian, to join an in-house marketing team. The business is immersed in sustainable tech, so this is a great opportunity for a Designer to apply their skills to create for a great cause!
With several offices globally, this role is based in their Central London HQ with frequent communication with the Milan office.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of marketing, this is a brand-new role to support with the creation of engaging content across multiple channels including print, motion and digital. This role will work closely with the Global Lead, Marketing and Comms teams to help evolve and promote the brand, designing integrated marketing materials and ensuring consistency across their creative output.
The briefs will be varied; your day-to day could include designing printed brochures, PowerPoint presentations, events collateral, digital banners, social media assets, the list goes on! Liaising with external photographers and videographers to shoot content, you’ll be getting stuck in with post-production; turning your hand to retouching images and video editing (if you have the skills!).
The company invests in learning and development, so there is opportunity here to grow your skillset and gain video skills if you’re a novice in this area.
We’re looking for a designer who will be a safe pair of hands, comfortable taking briefs from concept through to artwork and liaising with cross-functional teams. This role will suit a designer with an ambitious, collaborative mindset who is keen to make an impact and contribute to the company’s sustainable mission.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Fluent speaker in both English and Italian.
- Commercial design experience within an in-house marketing team.
- A portfolio full of designs for marketing materials (Print essential, ideally some digital)
- Understanding of brand guidelines and consistent roll out.
- Experience taking ownership of briefs from concept to execution.
- Confident liaising with cross-functional teams, and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of print processes and taking designs through to artwork.
- Interest in sustainability and driven to create change!
- Fluent in Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Any skills in motion graphics a bonus (Premier Pro, After Effects, Final Cut Pro).
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary of up to £36k (dependant on experience), excellent learning and development opportunities, the chance to develop a brand and drive the creative output in a brand new role, and create an impact as part of a purpose driven business.
Apply now with your CV and a portfolio full of integrated design examples to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Digital AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£DOE
— Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BathType:Salary:up to £250 p/day
— Design Marketing CollateralLocation:Dorchester (3 days a week)Salary:£25k-£35k