Graphic Designer (Brand & Packaging)
— Stitch & Story
ADLIB are proud to be partnering exclusively with a wonderful eCommerce business who are taking the craft industry by storm; Stitch & Story! Exciting things are happening for the business with some fantastic collaborations in the pipeline, and this role will form a key part of the brand's creative offering. Joining a lovely team who genuinely live and breathe what they do, this is a great opportunity to become part of their story as the company grows.
We’re Stitch & Story, and we’re all about reimagining craft kits for the next generation. Starting out as a series of knitting classes, we repackaged the workshop experience into beautiful all-in-one-kits supported by online video content that has globally inspired many to get hooked. Our mission is to make crafting simple through our online store, content and social media - the creative seed starts with us. We’re loved by over 60-thousand people across social media and the curiosity continues to grow.
We’re in the process of setting up new global territories and collaborating with exciting global brands including Pusheen and Hello Kitty. We’re stocked in well-known department stores including Liberty London, TJMaxx, Boots, Nordstrom and Anthropologie. We were recently featured in a top BBC news article amongst Netflix and Boohoo as one of the five companies booming during the lockdown.
You’ll be reporting directly to the Creative Director, and working closely with the creative and marketing departments to successfully deliver creatives within packaging and digital for the upcoming new collections. Working on a variety of products and exciting branded collaborations projects, you will be bringing to life creatives across the brand’s packaging that are meaningful to our customers.
- Work closely with the Creative Director and copywriter to creatively answer branding and packaging briefs.
- Ensure the brand’s distinctive visual identity is consistent across all packaging touchpoints.
- Work closely with various departments to cover a multitude of marketing collateral in print and digital.
- Create simple-to-follow illustrations to help us achieve our goal of ‘crafting made simple’.
- Support the team by creating marketing and sales collateral to build brand consistency.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating print, packaging and marketing designs.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to successfully collaborate with other departments.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- A pro-active can-do attitude.
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise multiple projects, and meet strict deadlines.
- Agency or inhouse background considered.
- Have a strong commercial understanding.
We’re excited to hear from you!
What you'll get in return for your talents
A salary dependent on experience and additional benefits such as friday Zoom happy hour and 50% discount to try out all products! The team are currently fully remote but in future you'll benefit from a hybrid work-from-home plan, with offices based in London.
Apply now with your cv + portfolio of relevant work examples to be considered, or get in touch with Lauren to hear more!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Creative agencyLocation:BristolSalary:DOE
— Customer Engagement AgencyLocation:Gloucestershire / RemoteSalary:Up to £25k
— Communications AgencyLocation:RemoteSalary:Circa £35k