Image Coordinator & Retoucher
— Stitch & Story
ADLIB are proud to be partnering exclusively with a wonderful eCommerce business who are taking the craft industry by storm; Stitch & Story! Exciting things are happening for the business with some fantastic collaborations in the pipeline, and this role will form a key part of the brand's creative offering. Joining a lovely team who genuinely live and breathe what they do, this is a great opportunity to become part of their story as the company grows.
We’re Stitch & Story, and we’re all about reimagining craft kits for the next generation. Starting out as a series of knitting classes, we repackaged the workshop experience into beautiful all-in-one-kits supported by online video content that has globally inspired many to get hooked. Our mission is to make crafting simple through our online store, content and social media - the creative seed starts with us. We’re loved by over 60-thousand people across social media and the curiosity continues to grow.
We’re in the process of setting up new global territories and collaborating with exciting global brands including Pusheen and Hello Kitty. We’re stocked in well-known department stores including Liberty London, TJMaxx, Boots, Nordstrom and Anthropologie. We were recently featured in a top BBC news article amongst Netflix and Boohoo as one of the five companies booming during the lockdown.
You’ll be reporting directly to the Creative Director, and working closely with the creative and marketing departments to arrange shoots and ensure photography/video assets are delivered to their highest quality.
The ideal candidate will have the utmost attention to detail and high technical ability in Adobe Photoshop. You will primarily be responsible for image editing of photography/videography, performing quality control on images, creating guidelines, and sharing feedback with freelance photographers and videographers.
- Work closely with the Creative Director to create creative briefs for photographers and videographers.
- Support the Creative Director and Designers with shoot planning and styling.
- Source models, props and samples for shoots.
- Arrange collections and drop-offs to shoot locations.
- Attend photo shoots (when it’s safe to do so).
- Be responsible for basic image and colour correcting for products and editorials.
- Create packshot images for each new collection.
- Oversee and manage the image repository.
- Be responsible for the entire image process to ensure a smooth workflow with the wider business.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating commercial product retouching skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to collaborate with other departments.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- A pro-active can-do attitude.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise multiple projects and meet strict deadlines.
- Agency or inhouse background considered.
- Have a strong commercial understanding.
We’re excited to hear from you!
What you'll get in return for your talents
A salary dependent on experience and additional benefits such as friday Zoom happy hour and 50% discount to try out all products! The team are currently fully remote but in future you'll benefit from a hybrid work-from-home plan, with offices based in London.
Apply now with your cv + portfolio of relevant work examples to be considered, or get in touch with Lauren to hear more!