— Ambitious eCommerce Team
- Join a truly entrepreneurial team with great progression opportunities.
- Design for a varied portfolio of brands.
- Receive a good salary, pension scheme, bonus and fantastic working environment.
We’re looking for a Designer to join one of the UK’s fastest growing eCommerce brands in London. The role sits within a fresh, growing design team with the opportunity to work on a variety of briefs including digital asset creation, retouching and print briefs such as packaging.
What you’ll be doing
Recognised as one of the UK’s fastest growing companies this multi-national online retailer is looking for a Designer to join their in-house design studio.
As a Designer you’ll help create for brands across the company’s portfolio that include lifestyle products, personal care, health and home appliances. You’ll be part of a small but growing creative team and design for digital content, social media, packaging and help shape the look and feel for a diverse collection of brands.
You'll also support retouching, working with compositions of product photography and renders to be used across marketplace sites, along with assisting on product photo shoots with art direction and styling.
Reporting into the Head of Design you will work alongside 2 designers, a 3D design manager and a specialist artworker. You’ll work closely with both the eCommerce and Marketplace teams too.
This is a fast paced studio so you can expect to be kept busy with a real diversity of projects and be part of a business that’s truly ambitious.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience within a similar design role.
- A portfolio full of digital assets (including social and web content)
- Fantastic knowledge of both digital and print processes and practices.
- Experience retouching or compositing images in Adobe Photoshop.
- Confident user of Adobe CC, proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, comfortable working with a fast paced and ambitious team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Motion graphics skills in After Effects or Premier Pro also a plus.
What you’ll get in return
This represents a great opportunity for a Designer or that’s looking for real progression. You’ll be joining a team with truly inspiring leadership and join at a time when the design team is receiving real investment to grow. You’ll receive a good salary, a generous pension, a bonus and a very social culture full of likeminded people.
Please apply with an up-to-date CV and Portfolio of relevant work to be considered. Naturally we'll be looking for evidence of digital design work, across social and web content. Although not essential, if you do have any experience with packaging design, we'd love to see this work!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Marketing AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:Circa £38k DOE
— Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BathType:Salary:up to £250 p/day
— Global sustainable tech businessLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £36k