— Established Digital Consultancy
- Start-up feel with corporate backing.
- Exposure to emerging technologies.
- Opportunity to innovate with big brands
A digital consultancy based in London is looking for a Creative Designer to join the team and help bolster their creative design offering. They’ve an established client base that spans high-profile consumer brands, financial services giants and the public sector; therefore, your work will be varied and impactful. Their offices are vibrant, agile and friendly. You’d be surrounded by other creatives committed to doing great work for their clients.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll work closely with other passionate creatives in an intimate & highly energetic team who will shape the visual style, brand & content for variety of different clients. As a creative Designer you will have exposure to Artificial Intelligence, Mobile, Big Data, Machine Learning, Cloud & Social Media platforms.
As a Creative Designer you will help clients visualise how their product will look and feel through the development of visual interface designs, storyboards, scenarios, mood boards, iconography, photography & illustration. Your work will directly help the business innovate around their own brand, digital content, marketing, web site & messaging.
As the team grows there will be an opportunity to influence the wider business teams, coaching & up-skilling them and using your design knowledge in a variety of challenges.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience as a Creative or Visual Designer – Ideally with a large company with a marketing team.
- Be proficient in design & prototyping tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Omnigraffle, Illustrator, and Affinity or Final Cut Pro.
- Knowledge of User Centred Design processes.
- Collaborative approach to your work.
- A genuine passion for brand design & aesthetic.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents you’ll join a highly talented and skilled team of creatives with the opportunity to progress further in to a more senior position as the business grows organically.
All sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detailBack to jobs