You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Global Ecommerce business
- Produce work for a global brand that will be engaged with by millions.
- Enjoy a modern, flexible design culture.
- Work across a versatile digital portfolio.
We need an aspiring midweight digital designer to join our fun and friendly design team to help manage the design for our digital assets across web, ecommerce, mobile, applications and CMS. We need someone who wants to develop and grow in the role and build on their, already strong, digital design skills.
What youll be doing
Working collaboratively with ecommerce, content and wider marketing teams on the production of high quality content across our digital media output. This will include homepage design, excellent photography and imagery, promotional content and more.
What experience youll need to apply
- Previous experience of producing compelling design for multimedia platforms- website design is essential
- A portfolio or collection of case studies that showcase your design experience.
- Photoshop, illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Any experience of HTML, CSS and CMSs will be a huge bonus.
- Experience with current web technologies and trends, browser compatibility.
- Well-developed stakeholder management skills.
- A proven ability to produce design that is consistent across multiple platforms
- Ambition to grow within the role..
What youll get in return for your experience
As an employee you will be entitled to a number of desirable discounts and corporate deals for the companys many endorsed partners, wellbeing programmes, strong company pension, flexible hours and working from home options.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio, the portfolio is essential and the most important part of any application.