DevOps/ Infrastructure Engineer
— Lifestyle apparel company
- A leading e-commerce/ retail business using the latest tech
- Latest DevOps tools
- Remote working for now, offices based in central London
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the worlds leading lifestyle e-commerce bsuinesses. Working closelyt with the development and DevOps team you will be a great educator of DevOps and be interested in the most up-to date DevOps technologies.
What you’ll be doing
You will be part of a tight knit team that develops the platform, and has full control over the businesses global infrastructure, you’ll be working closely with key technical leaders within the team to shape the future of the platform.
This role is pivotal in supporting the application development by providing a robust, secure, monitored and fully automated platform through the combination of development skills and systems administration.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You will have come from a strong development background (the businesses tech stack is PHP and Java, but any development language will do)
- Experience with GCP
- Experience using Kubernetes
- Linux Server Administration
- A proven track record educating colleagues on DevOps and how this can support the business
- Able to confidently write SQL and manage Database clusters using MySQL.
- Be currently based in the UK with full right to work in the UK
What you’ll get in return for your experience
An amazing working culture, a competitive salary, great company perks
Please apply with your up to date CV and Sophie will be in contact!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Outstanding Digital AgencyLocation:BathSalary:£25K-£30K
— React, Redux, node.jsLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £65,000
— React, Redux & TypeScriptLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £80,000