You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Insight Analyst
— A global eCommerce consultancy with a foothold in multiple international markets
- Analyse bespoke web builds and customer journeys for some of the worlds best-known brands.
- Join a hugely successful team with big growth plans for 2020.
- Have the opportunity to shape the digital strategies and have your ideas implemented.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Digital Insight Analyst, you will be responsible for providing insight into consumer behaviour across a wide range of digital platforms (mobile, websites, apps, and instore devices). You will utilise the Google suite to track these trends and report back using data visualisations to clients or stakeholders at various levels of seniority. All this will result in an end-to-end user journey where you tell a story which explains the user’s behaviour. This role will require an excellent level of communication and technical skills.
What experience you’ll need to apply:
- You will be an expert in Google Analytics, its accompanying tools, and enhanced functions.
- Experience utilizing the Adobe Analytics framework would be beneficial.
- Data Visualisation and Dashboarding (Tableau, Qlikview, Python, or R).
- Experience in any of the below tools would be excellent:
- Google Tag Manager
- You will need excellent communication and storytelling skills.
It is important to highlight that not all of the above skills will be essential, but in some cases are preferable.
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
- Salary is up to £60,000 but there is flexibility for exceptional candidates.
- Work in central London in a highly modern office with great facilities.
- Involvement in several exciting projects with market-leading brands.
- A highly competitive benefits package.
- The opportunity to have flexibility in working patterns.
Please get in touch with Kye Williams with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call/email to discuss in more detail.