Digital Marketing Manager - Remote
— Impressive Digital Agency
- Opportunity to work with a variety of exciting clients.
- Strategic and hands on role within a successful and innovative agency.
- Lead a digital marketing team to success.
I’m working with an amazing digital design and innovation agency who are on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their lovely team of strategists, technologists, behavioural, product and service designers. This agile agency have recently transitioned to a fully remote work model, with the view of meeting up as a team twice a month in the London or Southampton office.
What you’ll be doing
Your role will focus on working closely with clients to plan and deliver successful digital marketing strategies across Paid Media, SEO, Content and Digital PR & Outreach, building strong rapport and nurturing relationships along the way. It’ll be up to you to manage projects as smoothly as possible, working closely with Account Managers and Producers to ensure everything is delivered on time and on budget, to the highest possible standard. You’ll own client proposals and pitches, developing your portfolio of clients, guiding the digital marketing team to success and ultimately driving profits.
What experience you’ll need
- Solid experience working in a digital marketing or account management position ideally within a digital agency.
- Comfortable managing monthly marketing budgets of a few thousand pounds to large six figures.
- Hands on digital marketing experience ideally across Paid Media, SEO, Content and Digital PR & Outreach.
- Ability to develop strong relationship and build rapport quickly with clients.
- Strategic and business savvy with the confidence to lead pitches.
- Very strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any one time.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary wise they’re looking to pay up to £40k for this role, dependent on experience. Please still get in touch if your experience is well aligned but expectations are slightly higher, as there could be some flexibility here. Benefits include a generous holiday allowance plus your birthday off, early finish Fridays, remote and flexible working, healthcare, life assurance, childcare vouchers and much more, not to mention a super social and friendly culture.
Please get in touch with Hannah to hear more about this role!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Strategic Digital roleLocation:Swindon or LondonSalary:£50,000 - £60,000
— Purpose driven organisationLocation:London/ RemoteSalary:£35,000 - £45,000
— Lovely FMCG BrandLocation:Bath and GloucesterSalary:up to £40k