— High-Growth Start-up
- Customer-centric company.
- Growing eCommerce team.
- Charitable ethos.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an analytically-minded and data driven online merchandiser to work for a customer-centric start-up in central London. Reporting directly into the Head of Retail, you will play a key role in accelerating growth online by delivering actionable insights which will increase conversions, and implementing the changes on the website.
What you’ll be doing
You will take ownership of the online trading and merchandising calendar, ensuring this is carried out effectively across the site.
This will involve listing products in the most appropriate category, so that best sellers are given prominence and new products have sufficient visibility to be discovered and tested.
You will also be required to maximise up-selling and cross-selling opportunities, such as personalising product promotion on site and via email.
Using Google Analytics, you will analyse the data from your online trading activities and implement recommended changes which will drive conversions and increase profits. In addition, you will perform price and customer analysis on a regular basis.
Finally, maintaining supplier, affiliate and key partner relationships will also fall under your remit, as well as new supplier onboarding.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous eCommerce experience, ideally in online merchandising.
- Strong Google Analytics skills.
- Experience reporting and delivering actionable insights.
- Ability to use Excel to a good level.
- Experience using CMS (Magento preferable).
- Ability to work with internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience using Amazon Marketplace is preferable.
- Self-sufficient and pro-active attitude.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A generous salary of circa £30k is on offer, as well as access to the company’s healthcare scheme and a discretionary bonus. You'll also get the opportunity to be part of a business which has their own social mission and where profit is not the only driver. In fact, they have their own charitable foundation!
For further information please get in touch with Rina and send through your CV!