— Patient-focused project management.
Healthcare Market Research Project Manager
- Join a patient-focused, fast growing Healthcare Market Research company.
- A relaxed non-corporate work environment
- Great career progression and development opportunities.
This is an opportunity to join a leading healthcare market research company focused on improving the lives of patients with chronic and rare diseases. Each day is different interacting the clients, patients, health care professionals and carers on innovative quantitative and qualitative research projects. If you have experience of market research project management and are confident in your ability to manage multiple project simultaneously this could be a great opportunity. An additional language would be preferable - fluent spoken and written English (and ideally either French, German, Spanish or Italian).
What you’ll be doing
- Management of multiple healthcare market research quantitative projects. For more experienced candidates there will be qualitative project management too.
- Work closely with the team to ensure recruitment, scheduling and updates are coordinated and executed on time.
- Budget management responsibility and management of junior project managers.
- Responsible for managing external vendors / 3rd parties for projects.
- Responsible for registering, screening, scheduling and managing patients for certain studies.
- Responsible for the set-up and continued delivery of Quantitative projects.
What experience you will need to apply:
- A demonstrable track record of managing quantitative market research fieldwork projects.
- Proven Healthcare fieldwork experience in quantitative project management.
- Ability to manage multiple healthcare market research projects, all at different stages of the project lifecycle.
- Written and spoken fluency in English and ideally at least one other language, although this is not required (German, French, Italian or Spanish).
- Understanding of the healthcare industry standards and best practice.
- Organised, detailed and meticulous.
- Analytical and strong IT skills expected (Excel, Word).
- Organised, tenacious and solution driven.
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
The opportunity to work for a patient-focused company that gives back to the healthcare and patient community. Great personal development with the opportunity in the future to potentially take the lead on our Quantitative projects (for experienced candidates).
31 days holiday (including bank holiday), pension scheme, friendly East London office environment. Competitive Salary.
For more information apply directly to this advert to speak with Jazz Jones
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— An opportunity to join a leader in Technology TransferLocation:Oxford, UKSalary:£25,000 - £30,000
— Provide expert bioanalytical oversight on exciting scientific projects.Location:Remote, UKSalary:Competitive
— Horticultural Researcher and Grower as part of a fast-growing Agri-tech company!Location:Shropshire, UKSalary:Competitive, with benefit options