— International eCommerce brand
- Thriving eCommerce retailer.
- International focus.
- New role managing PPC for the UK.
This online retailer has gone from strength to strength on an international scale with one of the strongest digital marketing teams on the South Coast. To aid the next stage of growth they are looking for a PPC Manager to focus on the UK market.
What youll be doing
Reporting into the regional lead you will be in charge of a mix of channels to help drive traffic into the eCommerce site. These will include Paid Search (PPC), Google shopping, Affiliates, Social and Remarketing. There is however a clear lean towards PPC, so your role will be hands on in nature to manage significant budgets on Google Ads here.
Given the international nature of the business youll also need to coordinate with other Online Marketing Managers/PPC Managers to ensure a consistent approach, and to generally bounce ideas off of to ensure you are using the best approach in terms of ROI. Youll be on the cutting edge of new technologies, and proficient in forming business cases to deliver these across the digital team.
What experience youll need
- PPC Executive or Manager, either from agency or client side.
- Well versed in Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Solid Excel skills and an analytical approach.
- Experience managing budgets to a good level in paid search.
- Comfortable liaising with stakeholders at a range of levels.
What youll get in return for your talents
There is a salary on offer here of up to circa £28k, although possible more depending on your level of experience, so please enquire if you fall above this bracket.
Drop Marlie a note with a CV to hear the finer details on this one.