Partnerships and Affiliate Marketing Executive
— Innovative and sustainable eCommerce business
- Exciting opportunity to join an ethical, fast growing B Corp organisation with a purpose.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- Flexible working.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Partnerships (influencer) and Affiliate Executive to take full ownership for leading and executing both the influencer marketing strategy and the entire affiliate marketing strategy, including providing weekly and monthly reports on the program’s success. Working closely with a dedicated team of experts, you will develop and manage a range of exciting influencer campaigns from start to finish. You will also have the chance to work with some of the most established people within the health and sustainability world, so if these are areas that you are truly passionate about then we want to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing
As the Partnerships and Affiliate Executive, you will combine your expertise of both influencer marketing and affiliate marketing. Excellent communication skills are a must, as you will need to develop excellent relationships with both new and existing influencers and produce excellent content with them for campaigns and social media.
You will also need to identify brand new influencers and develop the entire influencer marketing strategy. A keen eye for detail is essential, as you'll need to update the wider business on regular updates on trends and competitors.
Affiliate Marketing experience is essential, as you'll be taking full responsibility of the UK and US Affiliate strategy including acquisition, retention and of course the onboarding of new partnerships and affiliates. This will include managing the affiliate budget, as well as payments and invoicing, negotiating and reviewing commercial agreements with affiliate partners and overseeing campaigns to ensure consistency in messaging. You must be highly analytical to utilise data and create high quality reports and have the confidence to present your findings to senior stakeholders within the business.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A genuine interest in sustainability or health and wellbeing.
- A demonstratable knowledge of social media platforms and how they can be utilised with influencers.
- Prior experience of implementing business strategies, with a creative eye for detail.
- The ability to multi-task, and always meet specific deadlines.
- Highly self-motivated, and incredibly organised.
- Prior experience of ROI, CPC, CPM and revenue share payment models.
- At least 1 years' experience managing an affiliate programme.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £35-40k is on offer depending on experience, as well as flexible working and fantastic benefits. Please enquire for more details.
Please send your CV to Alice to be considered ASAP.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Integrated agency in the center of Bristol!Location:BristolSalary:£25K - £30K
— Stitch & StoryLocation:Remote / LondonSalary:Competitive - D.O.E.
— Lovely eCommerce BrandLocation:Bournemouth / remoteSalary:Up to £25k