You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Head of Engineering
— Head of Engineering (Electronics)
- Central London location, in a centre of innovation
- Exciting start-up company, producing state of the art technology
- Working with industry leaders to develop new technology
- Comprehensive benefits
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Head of Engineering (Electronics), to contribute to the development of consumer healthcare electronics. You will work with the team to bring the prototype to mass manufacture and make product improvements where required.
What you will need:
- System Integration, Firmware Development, Circuit Design, PCB Layout, Sensor Testing
- Background in bringing consumer electronics (healthcare/wearables) to market
- Experience leading engineering teams
- Use of ARM Architecture, BLE, ANT+ Communication (portable devices), KiCAD, Eagle
- Scripting for test automation and data analysis (Python)
- Product testing and quality assurance
- Factory relationships
What you’ll be doing:
The role will work on the development and optimisation of a completed prototype to bring to market. You will design and develop electronics systems for this product, as well as contributing to electrical and mechanical aspects. Working with a skilled team, you will identify the most efficient way to bring this product to market, while maintaining high quality standards.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
In addition to working on cutting edge technology in and innovative and collaborative environment, you will receive a comprehensive benefits package. This will include equity options alongside your salary. Although the team you will be responsible for will be small to start with, there are excellent growth opportunities at this company!
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Thomas.