— Drone Start-Up
- Join a growing Engineering Start-Up.
- Chance to work on exciting Greenfield projects.
- Hybrid (2/3 trips to the office a month).
Do you want to help revolutionise the future of transportation and smart cities? My client has aspirations of being the world’s leading Advanced Air Mobility (AAM) infrastructure provider. The industry is estimated to reach US$115 billion annually by 2035 with ground infrastructure being a critical enabler. No other infrastructure manufacturer will give you the opportunity to work with some of the industry’s leading electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft manufacturers.
They are looking for a Software Engineer to join the CTO & Tech Lead and help us not only build a world-leading product but a world leading organisation. They are a small, highly capable and motivated team. You won’t be stuck behind a desk all day coding. You will have the opportunity to support our sites and partners all around the world by building highly-available & secure API integration's.
What you'll be doing:
- Be responsible for the development of some of the core software platforms across the drone services business.
- Be responsible for translating customer requirements to a software solution architecture and managing the execution on the design together with our software development partners.
- You will work closely with your colleagues in their IT team to streamline solutions across the business and leverage our joint IT infrastructure.
What experience you'll need to apply:
- Azure Functions, Azure App Service, Azure IOT Hub - an ability to develop solutions in a cloud environment is important.
- Micro-services development in Python and Go.
- Because our services integrate systems across a global supply chain, building scalable and secure REST & gRPC APIs is critical. Middleware technologies including MQTT and AMQP are also hot on their radar!
- We will be generating an enormous amount of product data so technologies such as Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, Apache HBase, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Factory, SQL/No SQL operational databases are critical.
What you'll get in return for your experience:
My client are offering a competitive salary (up to £75,000pa) for this role combined with a great benefits package that includes stock options.
Like the sound of this one? Apply with your CV or get in touch with Gareth to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Creative AgencyLocation:London / Remote, UKSalary:£40k Bonus & Benefits
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + Bristol, UKType:Salary:Up to £550 p/day - "Outside IR35"
— Creative tech business with network spanning worldwideLocation:Bristol / Remote, UKSalary:Up to £40K