— Multi-Channel Fashion Brand
- Medium sized team, great training.
- High-end brand.
- Progressive environment.
This well-known Multi-Channel fashion retailer is looking to bolster their eCommerce team on the content side. The role will focus on adhering to the high standards this retailer has set, while creating engaging and informative product copy to help drive sales of the brand.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the eCommerce Manager, you’ll ensure that copy is consistent across all channels and maintains the voice of the brand. Working closely with the eCommerce Executive, this position will involve writing copy for product descriptions, emails, social media posts, blogs and additional promotional copy on the site itself, all the while keeping SEO at the forefront of your mind.
The variety of this content is a challenge in itself, but keeps the role hugely varied and will stretch your skills to help drive personal development. Further to the above you’ll also be required to liaise with Buying and Design to understand key features, generate social media reports and support Marketing copy needs as and when.
What experience you’ll need
- Excellent grasp of the English language and strong writing / editing skills.
- Copywriting experience for an online retailer, fashion experience would be great but not a must.
- Proactive and able to work autonomously.
- Excellent time management skills and able to hit regular deadlines.
- Creative and strong attention to detail.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The salary will be dependent on experience, but as a rough guide will be circa £25-30k. Happy to share broader benefits on request.
Please send a CV over to Kat to hear more information on this one.Back to jobs