You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior UX Researcher
— Leading Online Marketplace
- Major digital transformation just completed
- A cutting-edge design capability with a wealth of desirable projects
- A flexible, modern work environment and collaborative team dynamic
Following a successful digital transformation, my client has become a 100% digital business, they are significantly growing their design capability across UX, product and research and they need an experienced user researcher to focus on their consumers and play a huge part in the experience of their customers.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the wider design team, you will be planning, designing and conducting user research and testing activities as well as embedding such practice into the way the company does UX and prioritises recommendations from customer analysis.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Put processes in place for research and testing from discovery phase through to concepts to usability testing.
- Proven ability to deliver high-end guerrilla usability testing, customer development and ethnographic research.
- Manage the research requirements of a mix of cross-functional product and design teams.
- Proven experience to be a leader within an agile culture, promoting UX principles and being an excellent stakeholder manager to a multi-skilled staff base.
- Proven ability to present and sell in research findings to the team and embedding set processes and standards into the UX strategy.
- Have a real passion for user experience and the industry as a whole.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This role can be based in either the London or Manchester office and you will be subject to a grown up and trusting working environment, the business offers a competitive benefits package and have high levels of staff satisfaction.
Please apply with an up to date CV as well as an up to date portfolio or case studies of your research projects.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
— UX, Digital product focusLocation:LondonSalary:£135KLeading banking app Enjoy a modern, start-up culture. Lead a small design team. An experienced creative lead, you will be leading on the delivery of first-class customer experience within one of the major strands of the business, you will nurture and develop our award-winning team to further success with the products and services they offer. What you’ll be doing You will be leading on many fronts- growing the profile of the business with outward facing stakeholder management, development of user testing and research, human centred design and acting as brand and values guardian to ensure all the work of the team is to the very high standards you set. What experience you’ll need to apply? Previous director level experience within a UX/ product studio. A portfolio or collection of case studies that showcase your achievements building and growing design capabilities. Oversee and guide the business through creative conceptualisation, production and delivery. Proven experience of implementing processes that promote design thinking, UX maturity and principles. Previous agency and in-house experience would be preferable. Have a real passion for user experience and the industry as a whole. What you’ll get in return for your experience You will receive a competitive salary, join our retirement saving plan and have a choice of protection/healthcare/ lifestyle benefits. What's next? Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered.