UX Design Lead
— Leading Online Marketplace
- Major digital transformation just completed
- Help lead a cutting-edge design capability
- A flexible, modern work environment and collaborative team dynamic
Following a successful digital transformation, my client has become a 100% digital business, they are significantly growing their design capability across UX, product and research and they need a proven UX designer to lead on the development and delivery of our products and projects.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for a cross functional capability and leading small product teams of product, design, research and senior stakeholders. You will be the driving force behind our products through discovery, delivery tracks and beyond. You will also play a significant part in the strategic development of the team and the processes and principles they work to.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Put processes in place for product development of consumer apps and our ecommerce site and websites.
- You will be involved in every element of the process from team management/ mentorship, strategy, running and participating in design workshops and sprints as well as hands on design, prototype and test ideas.
- Strong knowledge of conversion rate optimisation and UX within an ecommerce/ online marketplace setting.
- Strong stakeholder management and influence with Pms, engineers and researchers as well as wider internal staff.
- Proven experience to be a leader within an agile culture, promoting UX principles and workflows.
- Proven ability to develop a UX strategy based on user research and to drive business growth, CRO and an evolving capability.
- Have a real passion for user experience and the industry as a whole.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This role can be based in either the London or Manchester office and you will be subject to a grown up and trusting working environment, the business offers a competitive benefits package and have high levels of staff satisfaction.
Please apply with an up to date CV as well as an up to date portfolio or case studies in web or PDF form.