Front End Developer - React, Native
Front End Developer – React, Native
A rapidly growing, recently funded SaaS start-up based in Central looking is currently looking for a mid-level React Native Developer to join their agile team and take ownership of their core part of their amazing product.
The product is helping to digitise the care sector and they have the ambition of using technology to help thousands of carers, carees, and care homes improve the way that care is delivered. The product is currently being used by over a hundred care homes and thousands of users via an organic and marketing-first approach that will result in rapid uptake in 2020 and beyond!
What you’ll be doing
- Taking the lead on the development of their React Native mobile applications (on both Android & IOS)
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with a modern tech stack (React, Native, Redux, Firebase, NodeJS, and GitLab)
- Have an opportunity to develop into a Tech Lead position as the team grows.
- Interact with the end-users regularly to help shape and improve the product.
- You’ll be a key member of an early stage start-up and help contribute and shape the culture of the team & company as they grow.
- Have an opportunity to work with and help some of the most vulnerable people in society while working on a modern tech stack.
Who we are looking for
- TDD & Continuous Integration advocate
- A degree in Computer Science is a bonus but not a must – attitude is as important as your technical skillset.
- Proactive individual who can work autonomously within a team
- Passionate about working for an early-stage start-up who are mission-driven and trying to change an industry in a meaningful way that has not been changed in decades.
Please apply with the latest copy of your CV and provide the best number to call you on. If you think you are a great fit for the role then please email me on email@example.com.
ADLIB is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Dynamic Content - AnimationsLocation:Remote + BathSalary:Up to £300 p/day
— Remote interviews/onboarding!Location:CheltenhamSalary:£40K - £45K
— 3 Months Initial - Remote Working OptionsLocation:Remote + WiltshireSalary:Up to £45 p/hour