You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Junior Frontend Developer
— Excellent training opportunities
- Enjoy flexible working and a growing agile culture.
- Become part of an ever-growing tech/ digital capability.
- Work with cutting edge JS technologies.
We need a talented junior front end developer to join our growing digital team and make a strong contribution to the development of our digital portfolio. Based in Central London, you will be working in a team of 10 developers across front end, back end and test as well as a wider digital team of design and product staff.
What youll be doing
The team supports the wider business across its digital services, website, CRM and mobile platforms. You will enjoy a truly versatile work load and take part in a number of different product teams across their digital footprint. The team strives to work with new technologies you would be exposed to a wide range of JS frameworks such as Node, Vue and Angular.
Youll be reporting into a head of tech who has a reputation for developing and training his staff.
What experience youll need to apply
- Previous experience ata juniort level within frontend development
- A computer science degree or equivelant relevant qualification
- Be an experienced agile practitioner with the ability to work within a cross functional team.
- Have experience with technologies such as JS and related frameworks, HTML, CSS, CMS and SASS- any server side PHP experience would be a bonus!.
- Well-developed stakeholder management skills.
- The desire to develop and build on your skillset and knowledge.
- Have a real passion for user experience, web and digital developmnetas a whole.
What youll get in return for your experience
This role is for a junior who wants to grow within the company, you will have access to training, peer to peer programming and the mentorship of senior developers.
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Content & Comms AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k-£50k
— Digital Projects within an Agile teamLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £45k
— Lifestyle PR agencyLocation:outskirts of BristolSalary:£25-30k