You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Leading Marketing Services Company
- Excellent opportunity to work on behalf of leading brands analysing their customer data.
- Gain further commercial experience using SAS, R & SQL.
- Great benefits package & great clients.
This is a great opportunity to gain further experience within data analysis, customer insight and to gain experience of working with an established growing team.
Join a team that is doubling in size and work with some great clients and charities.
What you’ll be doing
You will be part of a growing team of Data Analysts and Analytics experts who are delivering high-quality insight analysis to a range of market leading clients. Working in the data team there is a great variety in the size and scope of projects and you will be exposed to a range of data analysis technologies. Building predictive models using SAS/SPSS/SQL/R as needed to gain real insight into their clients' data.
You will be responsible for end to end delivery of modelling, attribution projects and propensity modelling, as well as supporting junior analysts and data scientists when required.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- At least 1-4 years' experience of data analysis or insight analysis in a commercial setting.
- Experience using statistical software packages such as SAS, SPSS, R, MATLAB, STATA etc.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Strong Data Visualisation skills (Tableau / Qlikview / QlikSense / Spotfire / Power BI).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of building predictive models.
What you’ll get in return for your experience?
You will work with a great team that is expanding due to their continued success. You will get to use your technical and analytical experience to support the team and bring in great actionable insights. You will receive great progression and development as well as a salary of up to £45k (dependent on experience) and private health care.
This role will give you great exposure to companies in the Financial Services and Charity sector.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call or email to discuss the finer details