Digital Sales Manager
Salary: £40k - £57k
Digital Sales Manager – Global Financial Organisation – London
- New team focusing on customer experience online.
- Hands on analytical role influencing wider teams & stakeholders.
- Great career development & training.
A new digital sales team being built within a large financial organisation are looking for multiple Assistant Digital Sales Managers to help optimise the online experience, customer journey and behaviour.
What you’ll be doing
Working within the commercial and private banking Digital Sales Team, you will be responsible for coordinating the planning, implementing and approving strategic and tactical changes to the public website, following all compliance and necessary approvals.
You will be delivering the banks commercial banking digital sales strategy, working towards annual business sales targets focussed on customer segments and product groups. Alongside this you will support the development of digital sales capabilities which involves assisting with the articulation of strategic development, testing optimisation plans required to hit the trading targets. Working with the Product and Propositions team to optimise the use of digital channels for sales, as well as marketing to develop the go to market strategy for each customer segment product. You will ensure all testing for optimising the website is mapped out and reporting is set up correctly to provide the necessary data and insights.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience of working within a large organisation, understanding the digital business strategy and organisational context.
- Experience working in a Digital Sales or Digital Product Management environment.
- A solid grasp of the user experience and data driven decision making, identifying trended change and opportunities via multichannel behaviour.
- Experience of Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Target.
- A good understanding of Adobe Audience Manager Data, how to collate, analysis and communicate trend data.
- Experience with agile project delivery and influencing key stakeholders.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary up to 57k, Pension, Flexi-benefits scheme, 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays). A fantastic opportunity to work in a thriving new digital sales team, making change, recommendations, being hands on and a huge influence to their customers online experience.
Contact Kat at ADLIB for more information.Back to jobs