— Leading Digital Agency
Salary: up to £35k
- Growing digital team.
- Central London location.
- Impressive client base & top brands.
This is great opportunity to join one of the largest agencies in the UK who specialise in strategy, mobile, campaigns, social and design and build. With a fantastic client base and growing analytics team, this role offers a great career development.
What you’ll be doing
Working alongside the Senior Digital Analyst you will be producing digestible client-facing reports with actionable insights and recommendations as well as plan tracking on new and existing projects, in collaboration with the development team. You’ll be implementing through Google Tag manager where applicable.
This role requires you to use different analytics and social listening tools to provide a complete picture of user engagement – across websites, digital campaigns, email, social platforms and apps.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience working as a Digital Analyst using Google Analytics and Tag Manager is essential – Agency or client side.
- Can demonstrate deep dive reporting and action led reports experience.
- Brandwatch is advantageous (similar platforms will cover).
- Strong attention to detail with a rational approach to working.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary up to 35k, plus benefits. This role wold suit someone who wants to excel as a Digital Analyst in a growing team, really get to grips with insights and analytics with a view to progress to a mid-weight level after 12 months.
Get in touch with Kat now for more information – 0117 9269 530Back to jobs