— Remote working opportunity for a Data Science startup
- Work alongside Data Scientists to deploy their machine learning algorithms.
- Work on Data Extraction as a Service.
- Flexible work conditions with equity opportunities in this growing business.
This Data Science startup have an industry leading product and are now building a new service model and require a talented, driven developer to support the growing team. Their flagship product is an automated web scraping and PDF scraping API. This allows their range of clients from multiple industries to quickly and efficiently identify key text from any website or PDF. They have a number of clients who have found the API to be incredibly useful across a number of use cases and are now asking this start-up to help out with other data science and machine learning services for their businesses.
What you’ll be doing
You will maintain the businesses deployment and networking operations. You will have full responsibility for the tech stack, making decisions on tooling and processes for this small but growing business. You will help build and deploy clusters for new client projects, working on feature releases to existing projects, maintain and improve systems as well as setting and adhering to their coding best practices.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• 3 years’ experience with scalable infrastructure
• Proven DevOps experience
• Computer Science Degree or similar
• Experience of building cloud infrastructure
• Experience of deploying machine learning algorithms
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary and equity in a growing start-up. Full remote working with 2-4 days in London per month for company meetings.
Please get in touch with Scott to discuss this opportunity further. Do not hesitate to call/email today.Back to jobs