You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Data Analyst - Power BI
— Exciting Start-up
- 6 week initial contract, likely to extend.
- Responsible for the integration of company data into Power BI.
- Design and build dashboard monitoring solutions in Power BI.
We’re working with a new and exciting digital startup company in Central London, who are due launch a new OTT subscription app. The business is currently using Power BI, and require a Data Analyst who can extract data from a variety of different sources, which can assist to increase sales and customer acquisition.
What you’ll be doing
Initially, you’ll spend your time with key stakeholders in the business to understand what data needs to be extracted, and pulled together, as well how they want their data to be stored and visualised.
You'll be required to build dashboards in Power BI, as well as build an advanced and scalable data model in Power BI
The contract will initially be for six weeks, although, this may extend for longer.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven experience in designing and building dashboard monitoring customer sales, digital content engagement, finance and customer satisfaction.
- Be able to integrate data into Power BI from multiple data sources (CRM system, web analytics system, customer service system).
- Any experience of working in the digital media sector would be beneficial.
- You’ll need to be able to start a new contract within the next two weeks.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be working on a highly visible project that’ll make an excellent addition to your portfolio. You’ll be working to a day rate that is up for discussion and will depend on your level of experience.
Apply today with a CV for a an immediate response.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: