You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Market Research Manager
— Comics, Collectables and Publishing
- Opportunity for those who love comic books and superheroes
- Very Competitive Package
- Beautiful Location - Kensington Village
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a seasoned Market Researcher/Insight Specialist to join a business within a publishing company that focuses largely on comic books and collectables.
What you'll be doing
You will be heavily involved in product research, and working closely with your clients to understand their needs, as well as designing research plans across the entire product range, throughout each product's lifecycle. You'll understand different research methodologies, how to adopt these and when/why. This will be used in defining future product ranges.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Demonstrable experience within a commercial research environment
- A thorough understanding of different qual and quant research methodologies
- Experience working with consumer research panels
- Strong communication skills
- A 'can-do', team player attitude
What you'll get in return for your experience
You'll be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package, the opportunity to work in a beautiful area within London, and the chance to join a fun and vibrant working environment.
Please contact Stacey for the finer details on this amazing opportunityBack to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: