You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Third Sector Organisation
- Enjoy flexible working and a growing agile culture.
- Become part of an ever-growing tech/ digital capability.
- Work with cutting edge JS technologies.
We need a talented front end developer to join our growing digital team and make a strong contribution to the development of our digital portfolio. Based in Central London, you will be working in a team of 10 developers across front end, back end and test as well as a wider digital team of design and product staff.
What youll be doing
The team supports the wider business across its digital services, website, CRM and mobile platforms. You will enjoy a truly versatile work load and take part in a number of different product teams across their digital footprint. The team strives to work with new technologies you would be exposed to a wide range of JS frameworks such as Node, Vue and Angular.
Youll be reporting into a head of tech who has a reputation for developing and training his staff.
What experience youll need to apply
- Previous experience at strong midweight level within frontend development
- A portfolio or collection of case studies that showcase your frontend development skills .
- Be an experienced agile practitioner with the ability to work within a cross functional team.
- Have experience with technologies such as JS and related frameworks, HTML, CSS, CMS and SASS- any server side PHP experience would be a bonus!.
- Well-developed stakeholder management skills.
- The desire to develop and build on your skillset and knowledge.
- Have a real passion for user experience, web and digital developmnetas a whole.
What youll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience youll join a household name organisation with excellent benefits including 30 days holiday, flexible working. The salary is circa £40K with prospects to train you into a senior developer.
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered.