— Focus on training and development
- Mentorship from senior developers.
- Flexible and supportive culture.
- A varied and fun mix of projects.
With a new head of technology in place, we need junior developers with the drive to learn and develop within the role. We are a well respected web agency with a loyal client base of non-profits and tech for good companies and specialise in web builds and tech consultancy.
What you’ll be doing
In our team of mid and senior developers you will be building your skills with Drupal 8 and PHP and writing clean, efficient and readable code with the guidance of the team through pair programming and gradually taking on more responsibility.
Over time you will become more and more self sufficient and grow with the role and the business.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- You will have some experience working with a PHP MVC framework or CMS.
- You will have an understanding of coding and be able to explain what you have coded and why.
- Understanding of Linux/ AWS server management
- Collaboration and the ability to work across a team of cross functional staff.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The chance to become a part of a special team that produce work for social good, this is the perfect environment for someone at your level to blossom. Excellent benefits including health and wellbeing add ons, 27 days holiday, flexible working and more.
Please get in touch with your up to date CV for a chance to apply!