Lead Android Developer
— Java & Kotlin
Lead Android Developer - Java & Kotlin
● Scale-up retail tech company
● Leading a team of junior/ mid-level android developers
● Forward-thinking, environmentally & socially conscious business
An exciting opportunity to join a scaling company that is one of the fastest-growing scale-ups in the UK. They have huge plans for the next few years and are looking for someone who can lead and guide the android development team. With a fun, relaxed start-up style environment, this is perfect for someone personable who has experience leading, upskilling, and nurturing the team.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Mobile Development and the Head of Engineering, this Lead Android Developer role will offer autonomy and will take a major role in owning all things android. This role will be 70% managing and supporting the team and 30% hands-on development. You will be tasked with solving the most complex of technical problems whilst considering UX, performance, quality, and security and up-skill the development team. You will work closely with stakeholders and will bring new and fresh ideas to the table. Always staying up to date with the most exciting technology.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• Previously managed a team of developers and be a current Lead or Senior Android Developer
• An expert-level understanding of Java and Kotlin with 3+ years of commercial experience
• Strong understanding of key design patterns
• Excellent commercial experience with 3rd party integrations and API’s
• Proficient with Reactive programming
• Previously worked to Agile methodologies
• Be a supportive leader and enjoy developing others
What you’ll get in return for your experience
An amazing opportunity to join an exciting scale-up. With excellent holiday allowance, generous discounts, pension, and more.
Please apply with the latest copy of your CV and provide the best number to call you on. If you think you are an amazing fit for the role then please email me on email@example.com.
ADLIB is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Node.js, Outstanding start-upLocation:Remote / BathSalary:£35K-£45K
— PropTech Leader, React.jsLocation:Remote / TrowbridgeSalary:£35K-£45K
— iOS & Android - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + WiltshireType:Salary:up to £500 p/day