Lead Front-End Developer
- Scale-up retail tech company
- Leading a team of front-end developers
- Forward-thinking retailer currently scaling
An exciting opportunity to join an exciting e-commerce company that is one of the fastest-growing scale-ups in the UK. They have huge plans for the next few years and are looking for someone who can lead and guide the frontend development team. With a fun, relaxed start-up style environment, this is perfect for someone personable who has experience leading, upskilling and nurturing the team.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Engineering, this Lead frontend Developer role will offer autonomy and will take a major role in owning all things frontend. This role will involve managing and supporting the team and some hands on development. You will be tasked with solving the most complex of technical problems whilst considering UX, performance, quality and security and up-skill the development team. You will work closely with stakeholders and will bring new and fresh ideas to the table. Always staying up to date with the most exciting technology.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• Previously managed a team of developers and be a current Lead or Senior Developer with core front-end coding skills (HTML, CSS)
• Experience with React.js and popular workflows (such as Redux)
• Excellent commercial experience with 3rd party integrations and API’s
• Node.js experience
• Previously worked to Agile methodologies
• Be a supportive leader and enjoy developing others
What you’ll get in return for your experience
An amazing opportunity to join an exciting scale-up. With excellent holiday allowance, generous discounts, pension and more.
Please apply with your CV and Sophie will be in contact to discuss!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Java, Spring, AWS, TypescriptLocation:GloucesterSalary:£35K-£55K
— innovative cyber security business with awesome productLocation:Oxfordshire (Remote)Salary:£60K - £70K
— Microservices, LambdaLocation:Remote + GloucestershireType:Salary:Up to £350 p/day