Lead iOS Developer
— Rapidly growing retail tech business
● Scale-up retail tech company.
● Leading a team of junior/ mid-level developers.
● Forward-thinking, environmentally & socially conscious business.
An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing retail company that have huge plans to expand over the coming years. My client is looking to hire a Lead Developer who will oversee the running of the tech team and be more involved in the strategy of the development and how the business can improve the core of the application.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Mobile Development and the Head of Engineering, this Lead iOS Developer role will offer autonomy and will take a major role in owning all things iOS. Work-ing 1-1 with the teams, the Lead Developer will take control of their own diary and have the choice on how involved they want to be with hands on development. Currently working on some very interesting projects, the Lead Developer will be working closely with the Data team to improve the experience, payment gateways, UI and integration. You will work closely with stakeholders and will bring new and fresh ideas to the table. Always staying up to date with the most exciting technology.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previously managed a team of developers and be a current Lead or Senior iOS Developer.
- Experience working with Swift and objective C.
- Innovative thinker and a creative approach to development.
- Ability to analyse data and use it to focus both on departmental priorities and individual needs.
- Previously worked to Agile methodologies.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to work collaboratively with peers, internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability and confidence to make business decisions, departmental planning and budgeting.
- Be a supportive leader and enjoy developing others.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A great opportunity to join an expanding business at an exciting time. Generous salary, company pension scheme, staff discounts on products, cycle to work scheme, team events and company hackathons.
Please apply with your CV and Amber will be in contact to discuss!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + WiltshireSalary:Up to £325 p/day
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolSalary:Up to £600 p/day
— Neighbourly - B Corp giving platformLocation:BristolSalary:£45K-£55K