Lead iOS Engineer
- Highly regarded technology- led retailer with a start-up vibe.
- Excellent R&D and career growth opportunities.
- Freedom to influence and have impact within your role.
I am working with one of the UK’s leading luxury retailers who are building out their Engineering team and as part of this, are looking for a Lead iOS Engineer.
This business has been highly regarded for the past 15 years and continues to lead the way as one of the most progressive and influential businesses in their field today.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Engineering Manager and leading a small but growing team of iOS Engineers, responsible for developing and maintaining a bespoke, transactional iOS app. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with experience building complex, scalable and elegant applications in Swift who also has experience of supporting a small team through coaching, mentoring and installing best practice. The business work with a squad-based architecture allowing for their engineers to work on different projects alongside a team of experts.
What you’ll need to apply.
- 2 years’ experience developing for iOS
- Proficiency with Swift 5 and iOS frameworks
- Good knowledge of Apple’s HIG, design patterns, coding and naming guidelines
- Experience with Auto Layout and collaborating with designers
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON.
- Well versed in Agile/Scrum practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excited about new and emerging technologies and an eagerness to learn new skills.
What you’ll get in return for your expereince
This role offers a competitive salary with demonstrable scope for career progression and development. The business heavily promotes R&D, offering individual training budgets and up to 20% of your working week dedicated to personal development. Plus you’ll get all the usual nice stuff; 33 days holiday, Company pension scheme, Generous staff discount, Team social events to name a few.
Apply with your CV or get in touch with Becca to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Working in a product focused environmentLocation:LondonSalary:65,000
— Greenfield opportunityLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £65,000