Lead Ruby Engineer
— B-corp certified food tech business
- Rapidly growing start up business, constant progression & exposure to emerging tech.
- Big focus on sustainability and charitable giving.
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, onsite gym, structured progression and development plans, health insurance, access to mental health support and enhanced maternity policy.
A rapidly growing certified B-Corp business dedicated to working sustainably and healthy eating. A thriving business that offers an innovative approach to working and are investing heavily in their tech stack and building out their development function so as part of this, are looking for a Lead Back End Engineer with extensive experience working with Ruby.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience professionally as a Senior Software Engineer.
- Previous experience leading and growing development teams.
- Extensive experience working with Ruby and Ruby on Rails.
- Strong understanding of modern service architecture and RESTful APIs.
- Working knowledge of Front-End stacks – React.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Comfortable liaising with stakeholders of all levels.
- A working nature in line with B-Corp.
What you’ll be doing
This role will have an 80.20 split between management and hands on development. We are looking for someone who is highly skilled in development but is looking to take a step back off the tools and focus more on management and the development strategy of the business. You will have a great interest in growing and developing the team with fresh ideas and be able to work closely with the other teams such as product and design to deliver the product strategy in line with the company plans.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as a fantastic salary they have a great list of benefits including 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working, onsite gym, structured progression and development plans, health insurance, access to mental health support and enhanced maternity policy.
If you’d like to apply or find out more please get in touch with myself – email@example.com
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— EdTech Comapany Recognised WorldwideLocation:Remote / BristolSalary:£60K-£80K
— Health, sports and well-beingLocation:LondonSalary:£50000 - £60000
— 6-Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolType:Salary:Up to £550 p/day - "Outside IR35"