Machine Learning Engineer
— Start-up with a global ethical mission
- An opportunity to develop machine learning algorithms used to stop misinformation online.
- Chance to work with a company making a difference in the across the globe.
- Working as part of a diverse international team
What you’ll be doing
The Machine Learning Engineer will play a major part in the optimization and improvement of this company’s offering that is used to detect fake news and misinformation globally. Working a number of large scale datasets you’ll be tasked with the development of models and algorithms to solve real world problems.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- At least 3 years’ experience working on NLP algorithms and large data sets through either purely commercial or a mixture of commercial and academic work.
- Demonstratable experience of using machine learning to solve NLP problems particularly looking text classification, entity recognition, event detection and language modelling).
- A degree in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, STEM or Engineering etc.)
- Technical skills with Python ideally using frameworks and libraries like Tensorflow, PyTorch, Scikit-learn, spaCy, and AllenNLP.
- Deep learning experience using GANs, CNNs, BERT or ELMO is also key.
- Communication skills are key in this one as you’ll be working with clients across the globe as well as the ability to work well both in a team and alone.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on this one is up to £60K (depending on experience) as well as a range of benefits including flexible working, a fun and sociable team, learning and development opportunities and more. You’ll also know you’re working for an ethical company at the forefront of their field.
Please get in touch with Adam with an up-to-date CV today. Don’t hesitate to email/call to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Leading financial services companyLocation:BathSalary:£40000 - £45000
— Exciting research focused environmentLocation:BristolSalary:£40000 - £45000
— Widely respected UK Insurance firmLocation:London/Bournemouth/BirminghamSalary:£50000 - £60000