You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Head of Affiliate Marketing
— FinTech App Start-up
- Cutting-edge, mobile app.
- FinTech space.
- Innovative product.
A cutting-edge, mobile app start-up in the FinTech space is looking for an Affiliate Marketing whizz to define their affiliate program strategy and go-to-market plan. The objective of the business is to make money go further for their customers, by helping them to drive more personal and intelligent spending and saving decisions, using open APIs to gain these insights.
The app will proactively alert customers about relevant opportunities to better manage their budget, and ensure these are acted upon by actively executing switches from one provider to another. These processes are triggered by changes in customer behaviour, and will be possible through a transparent, easy-to-use online platform which connects consumers to service providers.
What you’ll be doing
As the Affiliate Marketing specialist within the business, you will take ownership of the overarching strategy, from creation to implementation. You will work with the product team to define a combined product-affiliate proposition and roadmap, in addition to liaising with the technology team to outline the required infrastructure to support this program.
A key part of your role is to acquire new, relevant partners in order to grow the affiliate scheme, and then manage these partner relationships and accounts, including reporting and dispute management.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Significant experience in a similar Affiliate Marketing role.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Affiliate Marketing.
- Able to quickly understand a broad range of competing issues and prioritising between them.
- Passionate about product and process development.
- Experience in owning and managing multiple projects.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills coupled with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Great communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to influence senior stakeholders and external partners.
- An awareness of the commercial, financial and technical side of a business.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Not only will you get the opportunity to shape the launch of an innovative product, which is already valued significantly, a highly competitive salary is on offer, D.O.E.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina for more details!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: