— Financial Services Organisation
Rate: £300 - £400 per day
- 3–6 month contract to commence ASAP.
- Join a successful financial services firm.
- Fantastic offices in Central London.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced communications professional to join a financial services firm as a PR Manager on a 3-6 month contract. You will be responsible for implementing a media relations strategy, managing a small team and working closely with the organisation’s PR agency. Experience from within the insurance market as a PR Manager, Corporate Communications Manager or Media Relations Manager is essential, specifically across life and pension insurance.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be reporting into the Head of Corporate Affairs and be managing a Press Officer; together you’ll be responsible for promoting the organisations products and services by developing and delivering a media relations strategy. You’ll be overlooking reactive and proactive PR on a national scale whilst monitoring the media and implementing an appropriate programme. You’ll have control of the Press Office budget and measure and report on PR coverage using PR tools and sharing results to the management team.
What experience you’ll need
- Significant experience working within financial services, specifically across life and pension insurance.
- Strong network of contacts within national journalism.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to maximise positive media opportunities.
- Effective influencing ability, including networking and negotiation at all levels.
- You’ll thrive in a fast paced environment and work well under pressure.
- As this is a contract you’ll be available to start ASAP and able to commit to the full 3-6 month duration.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Alongside the opportunity to work with this highly regarded financial services firm, you’ll also receive a competitive day rate and a supportive team to work alongside.
The business are looking to interview ASAP so please apply now or contact Chloe (01179 269530) for more information.Back to jobs