— Exciting app based business!
- Work on an exciting and innovative app.
- Strategy development and digital content creation.
- Global campaign development in both the UK and South Africa.
We are working with an exciting mobile app-based business based in London to appoint an experienced Marketing Manager. You’ll report to the Global Campaign Director based in South Africa and be part of a global campaign that’s due to go live in May 2020.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be in charge of strategy development, roll out and execution management as it relates to all paid media initiatives and digital content. Characteristically you will be passionate and creative with an existing supplier network in place and be able to seamlessly take over the day to day marketing management for the large May 2020 Campaign. With you doing this successfully, the campaign director will be focussing on growing and nurturing key strategic relationships and partnerships.
You’ll be working on research opportunities (events, marketing, brand ect) and manage the project on basecamp and google drive. You’ll also be responsible for media bookings and coordinating the process including booking the space and developing the materials for the campaign director to sign off. You’ll oversee all projects, marketing collateral, write web copy, complete social media checks, and plan and execute events.
What experience you will need to apply
- Strategic marketing campaign experience
- PR and communications strategy planning experience
- Events planning
- Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Comms or project management
- Tech skills i.e Google docs, Basecamp, Skype and Dropbox
- Experience working within an App-based business – highly desirable
- Hands-on marketing experience from within a Tech business - highly desirable
- You’ll need to be able to travel to South Africa a few weeks at a time during the month of October.
What you will get in return for your experience
You’ll get a salary in line with your skills and experience and the chance to work for a vibrant up and coming App based business with long term security and huge potential. You’ll be supported where needed and get the chance to travel to South Africa a few weeks at a time throughout the month of October each year.
If this sounds like your perfect next role, please get in touch for a chat & send your CV in response to this advert.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Brand, Marketing & Comms / Digital Design jobsSearch all jobs
— eCommerce consultancy/Lifestyle brandsLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £30k
— exciting opportunity within IoTLocation:WiltshireSalary:£75K
— Incredible opportunity to progressLocation:BristolSalary:£50K - £65K