Paid Media and SEO Manager
— Thriving Digital Agency
● Huge scope for progression in a small but successful team.
● Opportunity to deliver PPC and SEO campaigns for luxury clients.
● Flexible / remote working.
This digital marketing agency is committed to delivering excellent results for its clients, and takes pride in its supportive, fun, and relaxed culture for their employees.
What you’ll be doing
As the Paid Media and SEO Manager, you will take full ownership of delivering PPC and SEO campaigns for their clients. This will involve planning strategy as well as implementation of the paid advertising and SEO calendars, whilst working with the team to collectively drive the wider business goals.
In addition, you will be expected to track performance of campaigns, using relevant analytics tools and report on this weekly to clients.
There is huge opportunity for progression in this role, with the scope to eventually hire a junior executive and grow your own team.
What experience you’ll need to apply
● Demonstrable experience in delivering PPC and SEO campaigns.
● Experience in a similar role, either agency or in-house.
● Experience using analytics tools to track campaign performance, ie google analytics.
● Luxury goods experience is highly desirable.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Energy and enthusiasm to progress in a continually growing business.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of 22-24k is on offer, and remote working is available.
This is an urgent requirement so please send your CV to Alice to be considered ASAP.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 6-12 Month ContractLocation:BristolSalary:£40k-£45k
— 12 month FTC with a respected retailerLocation:Remote / South-WestSalary:£30-33k
— Unique Global RetailerLocation:ManchesterSalary:Competitive