You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Bids Executive
— London or Bristol
- A marketing and business development vacancy.
- Youll work with a wide range of clients such as Barclays, Facebook and Siemens.
- Youll be supporting in the UK and internationally.
We are working with a well-known Law Firm based centrally in Bristol and London in order to appoint a Senior Bids Executive to join a very experienced and talented Marketing and Business Development team. Within this team support is offered to Lawyers, service lines and various sectors within the UK and Internationally.
What youll be doing
Youll be reporting directly to the Head of Business Development and be responsible for supporting the end to end bid process both within the UK and on an international scale. This will also include the introduction and implementation of all necessary bid procedures, governance and processes on an international basis across the firm.
Other key responsibilities will include coordinating the bid teams and inputs from a variety of stakeholders and preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid. Youll also be risk tracking and managing through the process along with contributing to the written proposal both in terms of content and presentation.
Another area that youll cover will be providing the support for the preparation of client interactions and controlling the Bid budget. Youll also be addressing technical, strategic and business issues and arranging post bid reviews and updating a library of pitch related content.
What experience youll need to apply
• A proven track record in a Bids role, ideally within a professional services organisation
• Youll have full understanding of bid campaign management
• Youll be able to deliver successful proposals for international complex opportunities
• Youll have excellent copy writing skills
• Strong people management and organisation skills
• Great commercial understanding, P&L and risk management skills
What youll get in return for your experience
Youll be offered a competitive salary of £30k-£40k dependent on your experience and skills, plus a range of other company benefits and development opportunities.
Please get in touch to discuss more and send your CV in response to your advert.