Senior Marketing Consultant
— Professional services, London.
- London based with travel across London/South area.
- Attractive salary and benefits.
- Award winning FTSE 100 Wealth Management Company.
We are working with a very successful FTSE 100 Wealth Management company to appoint a Senior Marketing Consultant in to the London hub. We need you to be an experienced Chartered Marketer that has a demonstrable track record of outstanding performance with strategic marketing initiatives and also with the ability to implement campaigns and manage effective outcomes. To be a success in this role you will need financial services experience.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working in the London hub and delivering scaleable regional marketing consultancy services and marketing development programmes across 5 offices based in London. The main aim of your role will be to maximise the marketing performance and achieve corporate growth objectives.
Within your role you will also be leading the Hub Leadership team and supporting the Heads of Business and Field Management team in the multiple locations. You will also have a focus around corporate campaigns and new proposition launches (Tax year end, Private Client, Entrepreneur Club ect). In addition to this you will be helping partner practices to develop their own marketing initiatives and act as the lead marketing specialist between the central marketing and the London Hub.
What experience you will need to apply
- You’ll be a Chartered Marketer or hold similar professional marketing qualifications
- Strong Financial Services experience ideal
- Strong leadership and stakeholder relationship management skills
- Excellent communicator
- Experience of working at a strategic level in a similar role
- Experience of working with operations and change management projects
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In addition to an attractive salary you will also receive a number of excellent benefits including a non- contributory pension, private medical insurance, life assurance, a share incentive plan, bonus sacrifice arrangements to name but a few.
If this sounds like the ideal next move for you then please apply without delay!Back to jobs