— Global consultancy
• Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and busy team.
• Outstanding team culture, progression and development opportunities.
• Modern offices, central location, close to public transport links.
A well-reputed global consultancy are looking for a NLP Engineer to join them as they look to grow their in-house development function. This role sits in an important team that guides their stakeholders through mergers and acquisitions using data insight and analysis.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll primarily assist with the development of tools for this client’s platform that leverages information from a wide range of sources. This data is used to improve the value and efficiency of the services they provide. The majority of the projects you’ll be working on will be new which allows for a great deal of freedom when developing these solutions without legacy practices.
What skills you’ll need
• Hands on experience with Python is key here.
• Some C# experience across a variety of web & software apps, with a good level of API development would be a real bonus.
• Solid experience with SQL Server for query writing, table design & stored procedures.
• An interest in NLP including web scraping, sentiment analysis, chatbots etc.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This business is recognised as one of the best places to work in the UK and are committed to enhancing the firm’s social impact by creating a more inclusive and diverse society. You can expect a stimulating work environment working alongside some of the brightest people in their industries. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, 12% pension contribution and unmatched career progression with a global leader in its field. This role can be completed remotely with some infrequent travel to either the London or Bristol office a necessity.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global Technology CompanyLocation:UxbridgeSalary:£40000 - £45000
— Next-generation roboticsLocation:LondonSalary:£60000 - £90000
— Global consultancyLocation:CambridgeSalary:£40000 - £45000