Senior Design and GD&T Engineer
— Full order book >12 months
- Global leader with a full Engineering order book >12 months
- Varied NPI based work, low volume, high value projects
- Strong opportunities to develop your career
What you'll be doing:
As Senior Design Engineer you will be the authority on producing GD&T drawings, working on varied high value, low volume NPI Projects for a portfolio of clients.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- Extensive experience working as a Mechanical Design Engineer with strong 3D design.
- High standard of GD&T Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing skills ideally as the approval for all drawings.
- Regulated industry experience e.g. Medical Devices, Automotive, Defence, Aerospace, Rail etc.
- Able to work the full product lifecycle “cradle to grave”, typically NPI type projects or re-designs of existing products for specific client requirements.
- Well organised and capable of working on several projects at any one time.
If you’re looking for a challenging role offering variety and have strong design and GD&T skills, apply now for a quick response.