— Digital Media & Print
- Unique business working in the digital and print sector with London based offices.
- Fast growing business with great company culture.
- Generous holiday as well as free cruises with increased years of service.
We are working with a specialist media company who are based in London and focus on publishing, content marketing and websites for the travel sector. Founded in 2013, this business has successfully grown and expanded and are now looking to add another developer for the team.
You will be maintaining and improving company websites and will also be involved in new builds planned for other brands in the business. The aim here is to grow into market leaders for this sector. There is huge potential for personal growth and training here and lots of scope to develop your career.
This is hybrid role with 2 days a month in the office/nearby workspace with the Lead Developer for your first couple of months to ensure you are up to speed with the work they do.
What experience you will need:
- Strong knowledge of PHP development with previous experience working commercially as a PHP Developer.
- Solid understanding of modern HTML, CSS.
- A good working knowledge of MySQL
- Strong experience in creating CMS custom modules and plugins – (CraftCMS, Wordpress)
- Experience with or willingness to learn CraftCMS.
- Ability to multitask and deal with pressure in a fast moving and fast-growing environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Great team player!
What you will get in return for your talents:
Great salary with regular salary reviews. Company pension. Company Christmas outing, summer socials and annual awards night. Lots of room for growth and progression within the business. 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and fully paid for cruises with continued years of service. Flexible and remote working options.
If this role sounds like it could your next career move, please get in touch with Amber at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply with your most up to date CV.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Creative AgencyLocation:London / Remote, UKSalary:£40k Bonus & Benefits
— Greenfield development with leading- edge tech!Location:Bristol and remote, UKSalary:Up to £55,000
— Remote FinTech BusinessLocation:Remote, UKSalary:£60K - £70K