Junior PHP Developer
— Excellent opportunities for career development
- Excellent mentorship from senior developers.
- Enjoy a modern, agile development culture.
- Access to training budget and career development.
We are looking for a promising PHP backend developer who is looking to build on their skillset and grow into a senior developer with the company. The digital team is around 50 people strong across tech, design, product and test and you will have the chance to work across a broad digital portfolio.
What youll be doing
Youll be working within designated agile product teams to support and deliver the organisations products across web, mobile, CMS and digital services.
What experience youll need to apply
- 1 years commercial development experience
- An undergraduate degree in computer science or relative
- Be an experienced researcher and comfortable with user testing practices
- PHP 7, Laravel 5 (or relative MVC frameworks), RESTful APIs, Composer and Git
- Some experience and exposure to agile working, stakeholder management and cross functional team working.
- Experience with code reviews, updates, fixes, maintenance and improvements.
What youll get in return for your experience
Excellent training and development benefits, 30 days paid holiday (not including an extra 8 for bank holiday), flexible working, 10% pension contribution.
Please apply with an up to date CV and bonus points for sharing your Github account